Every semester we set goals for the fraternity to reach. Starting now we are going to start placing them on here to help keep us more accountable. We will be updating this throughout the year once we accomplish our goals.
- Outside Involvement – We want 100% of our members involved in something outside of the fraternity with 20% holding leadership positions.
- Academic Achievement – We want to consistently be top 10 in grades on campus.
- Community Service – We encourage every member to reach the community service goals of at least 10 hours per semester.
- Participation – We have a very close brotherhood. We enjoy spending time together at sporting events, fundraisers, and formal Delta Chi events. Delta Chi is a brotherhood of a lifetime and we remain close with our alumni and undergraduate brothers.
- The Kansas State Chapter of The Delta Chi Fraternity was originally founded in 1964.
- Delta Chi was the first fraternity to abolish “Hell Week” and Delta Chi at K-State has a zero tolerance policy regarding hazing.
Chapter Awards and Accomplishments
- Our Spring 2019 GPA was 3.31 and put us in the top 10 on campus and above the All-University GPA.
- Once a year, Delta Chi International Headquarters awards the President’s Cup. This goes to the top fraternity in the nation. Delta Chi at Kansas State has been awarded the President’s Cup three of the last four years
- Over the last 20 years, we have had 3 brothers serve as Student Body President and or Student Body Vice President
The Five Pillars
We, the Men of the Kansas State Chapter of The Delta Chi Fraternity, will foster a perpetual bond amongst brothers through:
- Welcoming men from all walks with respect and friendliness.
- No toleration of hazing.
- Always striving toward social responsibility and academic excellence.
- Being proactive leaders on campus and in the community.
- Embodying the core virtues of Friendliness, Character, Justice, and Education.