- Outside Involvement – We want 100% of our members involved in something outside of the fraternity with 20% holding leadership positions.
- Academic Achievement – We want to consistently be top 10 in grades on campus.
- Community Service – We encourage every member to reach the community service goals of at least 10 hours per semester.
- Participation – We have a very close brotherhood. We enjoy spending time together at sporting events, fundraisers, and formal Delta Chi events. Delta Chi is a brotherhood of a lifetime and we remain close with our alumni and undergraduate brothers.
- The Kansas State Chapter of The Delta Chi Fraternity was originally founded in 1964.
- Delta Chi was the first fraternity to abolish “Hell Week” and Delta Chi at K-State has a zero tolerance policy regarding hazing.
- Delta Chi at K-State has been named the top Delta Chi Chapter in the nation 4 of the last 5 years.
- Our Spring 2019 GPA was the highest we’ve had in 10 semesters at 3.31.
- Over the last 20 years, Delta Chi at K-State has had 3 student body presidents.
The Five Pillars
We, the Men of the Kansas State Chapter of The Delta Chi Fraternity, will foster a perpetual bond amongst brothers through.
- Welcoming men from all walks with respect and friendliness.
- No toleration of hazing.
- Always striving for social responsibility and academics come first.
- Being proactive leaders on campus and in the community.
- Embodying the core virtues of friendship, character, justice and education .